Informational Meeting: Artessa Mound Harbor
- This event has passed.
September 20 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
One event on September 29, 2022 at 9:30 am
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Meet the Artessa team for two exclusive opportunities to learn more about Artessa Mound Harbor. At this informational meeting, you’ll learn about our floorplans, pricing, amenities, and much more. Complimentary pastries & refreshments will be offered.
For more information, please contact Katie Bauer (email@example.com) or by phone at 612.875.3833. You can learn more about Artessa at www.ArtessaLiving.com
ABOUT ARTESSA MOUND HARBOR:
Located in Mound, at 2350 Auditors Road, and nestled adjacent to the Dakota Regional Trail, a seasonal farmer’s market, and overlooking Lost Lake Harbor just off Cooks Bay on Lake Minnetonka. Artessa Mound Harbor is a unique ownership living opportunity for individuals 62 and better who are passionate about the Lake Minnetonka community.
- A stylish, high-quality and boutique-sized building
- Customizable finishes that personalize your space
- Dynamic, walkable neighborhood
- Pride of ownership
- Unique equity options crafted to fit your price point
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY:
- Two private pickleball courts
- Wellness studio with state-of-the-art equipment & yoga
- Guest suite
- Makerspace for exploring hobbies
- Ten dedicated boat slips
- Entertainment suite & game room
- Outdoor terrace, grilling & fire pit