Downsize Your Responsibilities. Upgrade Your Lifestyle.
Artessa is a co-op for people 62+ seeking a more simplistic lifestyle within a dynamic, walkable community of like-minded people seeking those things, too.
There’s an art to living. It’s doing more of what you want to do, and less of what you have to do. It’s finding a community while still having your sanctuary. It’s making your space your own without starting from scratch. It’s not about having everything — it’s about having the things that matter. Artessa co-ops for older adults are coming soon to Minnesota and Arizona. Availability is limited, so explore the benefits of a co-op lifestyle and reserve today.
Expansive Amenities at Your Fingertips
All the amenities you need for maintenance-free living are accessible right on-site. We intentionally design our communities so members can stay as secluded or “in the action” as they’d like.
- Boutique, walkable setting
- Beautifully landscaped environment
- Alfresco entertainment areas
- Outdoor grilling and fire features
- Fitness, yoga and meditation studio
- Guest suite
- Game room and club room
- Secure package and parcel room
- Business hub
- Designated spaces for hobby enthusiasts
- Car and pet wash bays
- Climate-controlled underground parking
- Additional storage
- Electric car and bike charging stations
- Convenient elevator(s)
- Pickleball court (varies by property)
The Benefits of Co-Op Life
In a co-op, you have the power and freedom to live your life, your way. You and other members own and govern everything from the buildings and common areas to social classes and clubs.
- Maintenance-free and one-level living
- Equity options to fit your price point
- Self-governance of community
- Member gatherings and events
- Community-formed clubs and committees
- Built-in social network
“I was nervous I’d have to give up gardening or entertaining outside when I moved, but with Artessa, I have only gained more of what I love to do when the weather is nice, which is being with my friends and family, under the summer sun.”
– Maria, Member
Artessa Canterbury Crossing
in Shakopee, MN
Boutique-style buildings and a best-in-show location make for the ideal retirement lifestyle.
Ready to learn more?
Whether you’re just interested in more information or have a community in mind you’d like to learn more about, we’re here to help.